SeaTec provides program leadership, strategy, technology, operational and business consulting to the world’s largest and smallest airlines, helicopter and rail operators and the manufacturers and service providers that enable them. We support a diversified client base across the U.S. and internationally, finding solutions to challenges by leveraging our Consulting, Engineering & Managed Services, and Digital practices.
Our expertise includes system and technology selection, architecture, design, development and integration; data migration; implementation; maintenance and reliability analysis and program development; sourcing strategy; rapid project improvement and turnaround; program and organizational design and development. Our team has expertise in avionics, components, engines and structures; in flight satellite and ground connectivity; maintenance and engineering systems; materials management;reliability; and tooling.
A sample of engagements :
- Maintenance and engineering system migration
- Avionics & flight deck upgrades
- Engine and component maintenance analysis and sourcing
- EFB, IFE and onboard applications evaluation and product development
- Rapid independent assessments and improvement programs
- In-flight satellite and ground-based connectivity evaluation and sourcing
- Post-merger integration planning and execution