- Post-merger Airline Integration
- Technology Program Implementation
- Change Enablement
- Leadership Program Development
- Large Scale Technical Program Management
Phil’s 25 + years of experience in aviation has spanned operations, technology and management. He has led major airline integration programs encompassing technology program development and implementation, business processes, and organizational redesign and management for engineering, planning, materials, and configuration control and compliance systems.
Prior roles include Vice President of Operations and Business Development at Louis Berger Services where he was responsible for the integration of maintenance information technology systems for a major US airline and US military; and C-level operations and technology positions at SATSair, VantagePoint, InteractiVisions. He has lead technology engagements for Disney, AT&T, Sara Lee Corporation, US Airways and Universal Studios.
Phil has served on the faculty at Clemson University
- Part 145 and Part 135 executive management of operations and technology
- Studied Computer Engineering, Clemson University