Justin has 20+ years of experience in leadership roles within the aviation industry. He has led projects spanning service contract modelling and valuation, merger integration, maintenance and engineering systems implementation, procurement strategy, supply chain, portfolio and program management, business process and business model design.
Prior roles include leadership and program management positions at GE, Boeing, and Delta Airlines.
- BME, Mechanical Engineering
- MBA, Georgia State University J Mack Robinson School of Business
Position: Technical Fellow
- Service Contract Modelling and Valuation
- Investment Analysis and Financial Analytics
- Procurement and Contracting Strategy
- Business Process Improvement
- Engineering Operations Management