- Lean Six Sigma and process design
- Quality, Safety and Compliance
- MRO Strategy
- Maintenance, repair and overhauls
Greg has 30+ years experience with leadership roles in aviation, specifically airline Technical Operations, Rotorcraft operations, and MRO Management. He has consulted with airlines on operational strategy, continuous improvement methodologies to reduce cost and improve operational performance, quality audits, system implementations, and program turnarounds.
Prior roles include Senior Vice President Operations Marana Aerospace Solutions, General Manager of Aircraft Maintenance for Delta Airlines, President – General Manager of Premier Aviation, Director of Operations Hawker Beechcraft, Manager Heavy Maintenance for Delta Airlines, US Navy.
- BS, Science Professional Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle University
- MBA, University of Texas, Arlington
- Lean Enterprise Systems Development, University of Tennessee Business School
- F.A.A. Airframe & Powerplant License
- US Navy Veteran