SeaTec Aerospace Systems provides consulting services and program technical leadership to Boeing, Lockheed Martin and other US aerospace firms on commercial and defense development programs, and aftermarket programs.
SeaTec consultants implement best practices for systems integration from large scale to protocol development. They manage development and deployment of E-Enabling technologies and bridge military and commercial integration and certification.
SeaTec provides “go to” expertise in Preliminary Design, Development, Safety, Certification, Test and Deployment. Our consultants have deep expertise in airplane systems, especially flight management, flight controls, avionics, flight deck, onboard networks / applications, airplane health management, networking & security and surveillance sensors.
What Our Clients Say
“SeaTec is instrumental in the execution of the flight test phase of our program, and put simply, we could not do it without you. Thank you for the outstanding support that SeaTec provides.”
Boeing Client, 2015
- E-Enabling systems and software requirements, architecture, documentation and customer integration
- Requirements and systems integration for aerial refueling tanker aircraft
- Anti-submarine warfare aircraft systems integration, airworthiness and mission systems
- Commercial aircraft onboard network systems: technical requirements, systems integration, business case, deployment
- Flight controls software, onboard network security, and Air / Ground Network Integration for new commercial aircraft
- Systems Engineering for advanced airborne surveillance and battle management aircraft
- Complete Airworthiness and Certification Management